- Solid core entry door to suite with deadbolt and guest viewer
- 9’ ceilings in living room, dining room & bedroom(s)
- Double glazed windows and sliding patio doors
- Expansive balconies and deck spaces
- Two-panel style interior doors with lever handles
- Trim includes 3½’’ baseboard and 2½’’ casings
- Interior swing door and trim to be painted white, satin finish
- Smooth ceilings throughout
- Brushed chrome lever hardware throughout
- Walls finished with latex paint, eggshell finish throughout except pearl finish in kitchen, breakfast, powder room, bathroom and laundry.
- Spacious walk-in closets with wire shelving as per plan
- Choice of ceramic tile or glazed porcelain in the foyer, bathroom(s) and laundry/utility room
- Choice of laminate flooring in the halls, kitchen, living and dining rooms
- Loop weave broadloom in bedrooms and den areas with underpad
- Exquisite quality cabinets including extended uppers
- Choice of Quartz countertops per vendor’s standards
- Extended eat-at counters
- Undermount double bowl stainless-steel sink with single lever faucet and vegetable spray
- Premium quality stainless-steel appliances including:
- 19 cubic foot refrigerator
- Built-in dishwasher
- 30’’ stove with self cleaning convection oven
- Over the range microwave/hood
- Master ensuite features elegant tub with ceramic tile surround
- 2’nd bathroom – separate framed clear glass shower enclosure includes floor to ceiling tile surround
- Master ensuite features double vanity & quality cabinets
- Laminate countertops and vanity mirror
- All bathrooms feature luxury designer series faucets in chrome
- Luxury designer series plumbing fixtures
- All bathrooms feature single shower controls with thermo valve and volume control in chrome
- Choice of ceramic tile or glazed porcelain tile flooring in your choice of colours
Laundry / Utility
- Laundry featuring full capacity washer/dryer (stacking) vented to exterior
- Heavy duty wiring receptacle for dryer
- Individual Suite climate control systems
- Electric hot water heater (owned)
- Electrical receptacles and light fixtures on balconies & decks
- White decora style switches and receptacles throughout
- Ceiling fixtures in foyer, laundry, kitchen, living room, dining room, bedrooms, den and walk-in closets
- Light fixtures over vanities in bathrooms
- Individual service panels with circuit breakers
- Smoke and CO2 detectors
- Cable outlets (livingroom/master bedroom) to enable you to connect to communication services
- Individual suite metering
Residents and Visitor Parking
- Enterphone system with direct suite connection
- One assigned covered parking space, additional covered parking spaces available for purchase
- Convenient visitor parking
Subject to the provisions of the Agreement of Purchase and Sale attached hereto, the vendor shall have the right to substitute other products and material for those listed in this Schedule or provided for in the plans and specifications provided that the substituted products and materials are of qua lity equa l to or better than the products and materials so listed or so provided.
- Marble and wood are subject to natural variations in colour and grain. Ceramic tile and broadloom are subject to pattern, shade and colour variations.
- If the unit is at stage of construction which will enable the Vendor to permit the Purchaser to make colour and material choices from the Vendor’s standards selections, then the purchaser shall have until the Vendor’s date designated by the vendor (of which the purchaser shall be given the last seven (7) days prior notice) to properly complete the vendor’s colour and material selection form. If the purchaser fails to do so within such time period, the Vendor may irrevocably exercise all of the purchaser’s rights to colour and material selections hereunder and such selections shall be binding upon the purchaser. No changes whatsoever shall be permitted in colours or materials so selected by the vendor, except that the vendor shall have the right to substitute other materials and items for the provided in this Schedule provided that such materials and items are of equal quality to or better than the materials and items set out herein.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that there shall be no reduction in the price or credit for any standard feature listed herein which is omitted at the Purchaser’s request.
- References to model types or model numbers refer to current manufacturer’s models. If these types or models shall change, the Vendor shall provide and equivalent model.
- All dimensions, if any, are approximate.
- All specifications and materials are subject to change without notice.
- Pursuant to this Agreement or this Schedule or pursuant to a supplementary agreement or purchase order, the purchaser may have requested the vendor to construct an additional feature within the unit which is in the nature of an optional extra (such as, by way of example only, a fireplace); if as a result of building, construction or site conditions within the Unit or the Building, the Vendor is not able to construct such extra, then the Vendor may, by written notice to the P urchaser, terminate their Vendor’s obligation to construct the extra. In such event the Vendor shall refund to the purchaser the monies, if any, paid by the purchaser to the Vendor in respect of such extra, without interest and in all other respects this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- Floor and specific features will depend on the Vendor’s package as selected.